There is no doubt that photographing kittens is so much amusing and full of fun. However, there are some tips and ideas that you need to consider in taking cute kittens photos.
- Firstly make sure the photos are taken spontaneously and in a funny environment.
- Try to get down to the kitten level when taking the shot.
- Take some close up shots to your kitten.
- Give the kitten something to play with, which gives you an interesting shot.
- Try to photograph the kitten with your other animals, like hamster or dog.
- Putting your children and your cat in the same shot seems a good idea for a family picture.
- Take your cat picture in different daily situations like, when you feed it, letting it go outside or even toilet training it.
- Take some pictures to your kitten while she is sleeping.
all these are just ideas on how to photograph your kitten, but the best shot will still the one in which you play with your kitten.
Here are some wonderful and cute kitten pictures to inspire you.
Two Week Old Kitten & Bottle, The Bronx by Chris Goldberg
Kitten Holding String by Belal Khan
Kitten by Brian Scott
Kittens by Dave Morris
silver ragdoll kitten by Zelkova Ragdolls
Kitten III by OrestART
seal point ragdoll 1 by Zelkova Ragdolls
cats 🙂 by Anette K
cat by jm2c
baby by Awphotoart
Bobcat Kittens II by White-Voodoo
Jon Pinder by Rag Doll Kittens
by DanDrew Photography
by Alan Chen
by Buenosia Carol
by Heike Larson
by HM hmw
by Jonathan Fink
by Kate Stone Matheson
by Kim Davies
by Nine Köpfer
by Raul Varzar
by Willian Justen de Vasconcellos